Mr.Rebates

Mr. Rebates

Sunday, June 6, 2010

AP Police has criminal men- Annam Bhoomi Reddy is mis-user of 498A (APSP, 4th Bn Mamnoor)


This is an in-depth analysis and details of how educated father-in-laws (in general) are mis-using 498A (Dowry Prohibition Act), the case explained here are real facts about Assistant Commandant(DSP) Annam Bhoomi Reddy, 4th Bn, AP Special Police(APSP), MAMNOOR, Warangal. An ideal case study, since he is police official and mis-deeds done by him with law-in wrong hands.


This is picture of A. Bhoomi Reddy and his family. Annam Bhoomi Reddy is father of 6 children, 2 of them died due to health several years back.


4 daughters are alive. First Daughter name D. Sridevi w/o Late D. Rajashekar Reddy (died in encounter with naxalities in year 2003), she works in IG office, Hyderabad, she has two naughty children. Second daughter is Sreelatha my wife, mentally depressed person. Third Sripriya, an arrogant and clueless person. Fourth daughter is Sunitha, a silent person. Bharati is mother of Srilatha, she has symptoms of mental disorder, eats gutka! (gutka is banned in AP)



In April 2003, an engagement is performed between me and Sreelatha. During the marriage looks, Sreelatha looked good, initially found she has somewhat weird about behavior, since not having experience of talking females, thought this is natural. Her mother behavior, was more weird. Asked my parents, why they are like that, their answers was they did not found anything like that. This is arranged marriage by my lecturer M. Satyanaraya,Reader, LB College, Warangal, AP. He is also classmate of A. Bhoomi Reddy and NCC commandant. During college days, I was NCC Cadet Under Officer(CUO), so i trusted, since marriage proposal has been brought by my lecturer. He is cheater.

After the engagement, talks were going on fixing the marriage function hall, date, then call has been received saying Rajashekar Reddy, got killed by naxalities. He is native of Pamarru, Krishna District. I have attended the cremation. Marriage got postponed. I used to get calls from my fiance saying, lets perform marriage as soon as possible. After repeated reminder within 2 weeks, I told my parents and brother-in-law. I have asked my brother-in-law, he said, it is natural, since co-brother is died, she may be asking. They agreed to talk to father-in-law and fix a date. I have noticed, my fiance wrist got scar, that was not there before, i asked, reply was, it got cut during vegetable. And also saw, palm has swollen. I asked, Bhoomi Reddy, he too said the same.

Marriage performed on 20th June 2003 at Warangal, 200 people attended to bless the occassion, they sad news in their family, not many people were called.

On 21st June 2003, my wife is shown to Doctor in Warangal, she was suffering from Typhoid. Since i have been employed by Hyderabad based Company and father-in-law, then used to work in Hyderabad, we started saying together. After 10 days marriage, i received call saying, my wife has consumed thyroid tablets (her sister got thyroid deficiency),in my absence, asked the reason, her mother explained that she thinks her marriage was the reason, for the sister's husbands dead, unlucky.


On 15th July 2003 (i.e 25 days after marriage), my wife set ablaze., in my absence, Madhapur police station registered case Cr. No. 128/2003, my in-laws mis-guided Madhapur police and magistrate by saying incident was accident, believing that police closed Cr.No. 128/2003, whereas incident was suicide attempt, my wife attempted suicide due to her ill mental condition. This time too, i have asked the reason, got to know that she has been suffering from mental disorder, for several years before the marriage about 1999. Not sure, how she could manage study till B.Sc.




Later found,Dr. Khan, a psychiatrist prescription, dated 9th June 2003 (i.e. 11 days before my marriage) consulted before the marriage, please see prescription left-side. Got disbelieved and this is un-imaginable cheating.



I took personal care of my wife, risking my job and took care of my wife. During her treatment, I even took bath to my wife; her parents were not ready take bath of my wife. Shown my wife to Dr. Gowri Devi, psychologist at Image Hospitals, Hyderabad. Please the prescriptions. Shown to doctor for 2 years, M.R.# 2003-0025047 & O.P. 2003-0-19924.





 











During my stay in in-laws house, I could not cope-up with my father-in-law and mother-in-law ill attitude towards me, my in-laws instructed me not to call my parents to see me and my wife. And several times they abused by saying DSP is higher official than the postman. Due to ill treatment to me and towards my parents, I moved to rented house in Hyderabad along with my wife. Me and my wife lived in rented house happily, frequently my in-laws used to visit my house and fill ears of my wife, by saying never allow me to talk to my parents and never allow my parents to enter my house. And also instructed to my wife to take money from me, several occasions my wife took money from pocket, in my absence.


On 19th June 2004 (i.e. exactly 1 year after marriage) my criminal minded father-in-law instructed to lodged false dowry harassment cases U/s 498A, DP 3,4 and 506 cases, Case #415/2004 Banjara Hills police station. My wife immature and mentally ill innocently followed instruction given by criminal mined father-in-law. My father-in-law is Assistant Commandant in Andhra Pradesh Special Police (APSP), presently working in 4th Bn, Mamnoor, Warangal. My father-in-law influenced Srilatha Reddy (my wife), B. Sudharshan Reddy and P. Sudhakar SI of Banjara Hills, Hyderabad and filed false case. They arrested even before the written complaint is given. Written complaint given at 6PM, whereas they arrested at 5PM. This is mis-use of law & order by A. Bhoomi Reddy (used his police position) and supported by B. Sudharshan Reddy and P. Sudhakar, as 498A arrest requires investigation, here before the complaint was given, I was arrested.

In the false case, included my whole family, 7 members. Filing false case is total misuse of law and is harassment on me and my family members. I beg for the justice. Now the case is pending before court of the honorable XIII M.M., Nampally, Hyderabad CC 362 of 2007.

After filing false case, my wife returned to marital life (i.e. 2 months of filing false 498A case), realizing her mistake and love towards me. We started living very happily along with beloved wife. My wife gave birth to loving child on 13th April 2007 at Bangalore (i.e marital house) . I have taken care of my wife excellently and hospital expenses were born by me.

Even after living 3 years happily, criminal minded father-in-law did not stop harassing me by false 498-A.

On 11th June 2007 (i.e. 2 months after child birth, and 3 years after filing false 498A) my wife left marital house in Bangalore and started living with her parent in Hyderabad. Reason for leaving house, told to me is, child needs my mother-in-law care and also she told is i have sold her kidney during child birth. Since she is suffering from mental disorder, i did not say anything.

Again my in-laws filled ears of my wife and now my wife is declining to come back to marital house. I was stopped by the check post guard, as per the instructions of my father-in-law (my father-in-law is Asst. Commandant in APSP, 4th Bn).

Searched various 498A sites and how they reacted.

29.08.2007: Through advocate sent issued legal notice Under Sec. 9 HMA to rejoin the conjual society, no response.

16.04.2008: Legal notice from my wife, asking consent for divorce. Demanding 15,00,000 as alimony and 20,000 per month.

05.05.2008: Responded to my wife's notice and asked her to rejoin conjual society

09.06.2008: My wife filed for divorce 493/2008 at LB Nagar, RR Dist (Hyderabad). I have filed counter and stating no-objection for divorce.

25.06.2008: I have filed for divorce at Warangal court

15.04.2009: My wife divorce petition got dismissed, due to no representation. I have kept attending the case regularly.

06.2009: My wife filed for Cr.Pc. 125 Maintenance.

04.2009: Cr 506, 290, 294 filed by my father-in-law, again it is mis-use of law.

In between received threatening calls from Bhujanga Rao, CI, Madhapur. Sateesh Babu, SI, Subhedari, Hanamkonda and also Bharat Kumar SI, Mamnoor (presently my father-in-law is DSP in APSP, Mamnoor) not to attempt to visit to see the child.

Even tried to settle with elders, he never turned up, than filing more number of cases.

Sent e-mail to explaining the harassment am undergoing by mis-use of law to "President of India" Ref: J4/PS/H-Pets/05/08, P2 255396 (no action taken so-far, only communication received till Old Airport PS, Bangalore ), Home Minister, Govt., India (no response). DGP, AP Police (no response), Human Rights Commission, AP (no response), IG APSP (no response), SP Warangal (no response), Chief Minister, AP (no response), Home Minister, AP (no response), Collector, Warangal, Chief Justice, AP (no repose). Till now, no help received.

This reminds me of

"All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing. "

Through Assistant Commandant(DSP) APSP position, my father-in-law, filed several cases and harassing. I have been cheated, harassed by criminal Annam Bhoomi Reddy a police man.

My observations and conclusions, through this journey:

--- 498A has been abused by educated father-in-law and females
--- 498A has been abused by police daughters
--- Harassment and extortion is main objectives
--- Law & Order up keepers are un-responsive
--- Profession density-wise police is the highest law breakers
--- Area density-wise police station is the highest law breaking place
--- For every innocent harassed has 10 police criminals behind

1 comment:

  1. This is to bring awareness about criminals and new criminal trends.

    It is not a shame to get cheated, take a learning of it and not getting cheated, helping others with experience is the progression of life.

    ReplyDelete