Mr.Rebates

Mr. Rebates

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Cop's Indecent Proposal To Bahu

Cop's Indecent Proposal To Bahu

 7 July 2010

New Delhi, July 07: Assaulted by her drug-addict husband, abused by her in-laws, Parveen (28) finally decided to give up on her marriage, after enduring the torture for ten long years. Parveen married Mohammad Nasir (32), the son of Mohammad Islamuddin (52), a Delhi police sub-inspector, in 2000. After sometime, she realised her husband was an alcoholic; on objecting to it she was beaten up.

"Before my marriage even my family members were not aware of Nasir's profile. A few days after the wedding I came to know that he was a drunkard. I objected but he didn't stop. He beat me up and later started torturing me for dowry. After a year, I gave birth to a girl; Nasir and his father got very angry. Three years later I gave birth to my second daughter, and the situation became worse. Nasir and his cop father often tortured me for my daughters," said Parveen.

Four years ago Parveen gave birth to a boy. But the countenance of her in-laws didn't change. After a few days, she came to know that Nasir had started taking drugs.

"One day I saw Nasir in the balcony and he was putting something into his cigarette. I discovered that he had started taking drugs. I would beg him for some money for the school fees of my daughters but he refused, instead blaming me for giving birth to girls. When I asked his father for money, he told me to get out of the house. He even threatened to kill me and said he would send my children to an orphanage," Parveen added.

The torture wasn't over. Sometimes her in-laws pushed Parveen out of the house.

"They even forced my children to go with me. But when I returned, Nasir alleged that I was having affairs with the people I had stayed with during that time. I wanted money for education and food for my children, so when I begged them again Nasir and his father told me get into prostitution (Bachcho ke liye paise chahiye toh jakar dhanda kar le)," Parveen added.

Parveen finally left her husband's residence and shifted to her mother's home in Jafarabaad area. Then, she decided to teach Nasir and his father a lesson and approached the Delhi Women's Commission. "After suffering 10 years of torture, I decided to take action against them. I left their house with my children but Nasir threatened me that his father is a cop and I cannot do anything. But still I went to the Delhi Women's Commission for justice. I have three kids and I want their life secured and I will fight for my rights," Parveen added.

The commission had ordered the accused father and son to appear on July 6, but none of them were present on the due date. "We have again sent them a notice to appear on August 2. And if they ignore the order this time, we will seek the help of the police," said M S Sachdeva, member of Delhi Women's Commission. When approached by MiD DAY, the victim's husband refused to comment on the matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment