Mr.Rebates

Mr. Rebates

Sunday, August 8, 2010

International Museum of Women

I wouldnt have believed this till I read about it and went to their website, unbelievable. Where is the Mens Museum? Are women really that insecure and backwards that they need so much inspiration? I really like to know how this museum changes the lives of women around the world?
I shall go and visit it soon and report back!
Welcome to the International Museum of Women (I.M.O.W.)!



The mission of I.M.O.W. is to value the lives of women around the world.


I.M.O.W. is a groundbreaking social change museum that inspires global action, connects people across borders and transforms hearts and minds by amplifying the voices of women worldwide through global online exhibitions, history, the arts and cultural programs that educate, create dialogue and build community. With its unique focus on cultural change, I.M.O.W. advances the human right to gender equity worldwide.


We invite you to join this innovative twenty-first century museum and invest in making the world a better place for our daughters, granddaughters and nieces as well as our sons, grandsons and nephews by participating in I.M.O.W.'s global online exhibitions Imagining Ourselves, Women, Power and Politics and Economica

http://www.imow.org/about/index

No comments:

Post a Comment