Mr.Rebates

Mr. Rebates

Monday, August 9, 2010

Whats Mine is Mine and Whats Yours is Mine

Here is an article that makes some sence!


This is a story about how husbands and wives should treat each other.

You remember that saying,”whats mine is mine and whats yours is mine?” A majority of relationships are based on this without anyone really noticing it . Have you ever found yourself in a heated conversation saying,”well it’s MY car,it’s MY house, it’s MY money. ect? I find myself saying these things to my husband in many heated arguments. I have been married three times this is my last if it is the last thing I do. So I am trying to find ways as to not have these heated arguments and slip and say it’s MINE. I know it’s hard and many of us feel that we worked hard for so therefore it should be MINE. However, it should be ours. I practice this word in my mind before I talk now. It is OUR money,OUR house,OUR car, ect. I find that there are not as many heated arguments even though I may have worked hard to get these things my husband did too. We are never alone in the household when there are two of you. Many may feel that they are alone however we all need to look at each other how hard we work to keep these things together therefore it should go,”what is mine is OURS and what is yours is OURS. However there is one instance were I would say it is MINE and MINE only. That is my private journal. Your journal should be respected and not touched by your partner unless you give permission however this is a whole other story.

No comments:

Post a Comment