Mr.Rebates

Mr. Rebates

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Woman kills alcoholic husband

 Jun 10, 2010

NAVI MUMBAI: Fed up of physical abuse at the hands of her alcoholic husband, a 36-year-old fisherwoman recently killed him with the help of her mother, brother and two others in Uran.


The woman, Kalpana Yadav, and her mother Kanta Koli (56) have been arrested for the murder of Ravi Yadav (45) and remanded in police custody till June 15. Kalpana’s brother Mayur Koli and two others are wanted in the case.

According to the police, Ravi, a fisherman, used to regularly beat Kalpana and harass his mother-in-law.

In 2005, a police complaint was registered against Ravi for attacking his mother-in-law with a sharp object.

Deputy commissioner of police (Zone 2) Ankush Shinde said, “Ravi’s wife and in-laws could not tolerate his obnoxious behaviour. A fight ensued which unfortunately led to his killing.”

Mayur and two of his friends dumped Ravi’s body on Gawhan highway, near JNPT. The body was recovered from the spot on Tuesday.

1 comment:

  1. Before i when to my summer holiday i was having a miss understanding with my husband,a day after my marriage my husband was having an affair with another woman i known all their movement i just feit that it as just a joke i never knew that my husband was having an affair,one day i called husband on a phone another woman pick the call and she was insulting me on the phone that i should leave her husband for her that i am disturbing their relationship this is the same man that i got married to i am so confuse i do not known what to do i need some one to device me on how i can get my husband back because i do not want to lose my husband for any reason he is the right man for me and thats why i get married to he..I told a very good friend of mine about what i am passing through she promise to help to and that was how i meant great zuba a spell caster that help me win back my husband i never believe in love spell but great zuba prove it to me and that was how i won back my husband and now i am leaving well with my family,save that your relationship today by emailing this great man at greatzuba@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete