Mr.Rebates

Mr. Rebates

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

OPERATIVE BLUEPRINT AS A COUNTER-FEMINIST AGENT OF CHANGE -- IN 7 POINTS

The Game and How I Mean to Play It


Addressed specifically to feminists everywhere. Intended for
the eyes of the world.

1. I will not play your game. I will not conduct my agency in a manner that rubberstamps your ideology. I will not do things at your behest merely in order to prove that I am not what you impute me to be.

2. I will forecast the probable course of developments in the current gender crisis. I will admonish you, in token of your good faith, to take visible public measures to forestall such developments, and to do so in a way consistent with the redress of male grievance.

3. I will offer counsel to the men's movement and to all male sympathizers, along the line of what I soberly consider to be the best interest of the movement. Such counsel will be consistent with my forecast of probabilities, and variable with the response that women's movement members have shown to my admonitions, or to similar sentiments expressed by others.

4. Consistently with point 1, I will not agitate for women's advantages in any way since it is not my responsibility to do so and since others better suited than I, have undertaken such things already.

5. I will be openly and often harshly critical of feminism, and will make no apologies for this. I will counsel others to follow my example. Repressive overtures on the part of your movement will be deemed inculpatory of your movement, as militating against the spirit of open debate and free expression of diverse viewpoints.

6. I will make no statement of a facially misogynistic character. However, I cannot be bothered to anticipate every possible construction placed upon my words by those who wish to read misogyny in what I say.

7. These policies are my own, but they are not my personal property. Other men's activists are free to adopt this platform, and I would counsel them to do so.

Source: counterfem.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment