Despite the best interests of my daughter, her mother continues to try and jeapordise our relationship for her own selfish, self-interest. We have been separated for 4 years but she continues to act hostile towards me, despite leaving me for another man.

The whole situation makes no real sense. I just want to be a good dad, but she continues to use every occasion to try and make her nmew boyfriend my daughters dad and does not promote me in any positive light, despite having the best interests of my daughter at heart.

When my daughter is in both our companies, she is left feeling distressed as her mother refuses to be amicable and nice towards me and allows our daughter to shoulder the emotional stress of the situation.
When will the law protect children, instead of protecting mothers that use abusive, destructive tactics to alienate children from their natural father’s life?