Mr. Rebates

Monday, November 1, 2010

Complain to BAR Council Against a Lawyer (India)

Dec 13, 2009

BAR Council Address :

The  Secretary,
Bar Council of India,
21, Rouse Avenue, Institutional Area,
New Delhi – 110002

Phones: 23231647, 23231648 (Off), 22918636 (Res)

Fax: 91-011-23231767


Please follow the following steps.

1. File your complaint with Bar Council (proforma below).

2. Follow up letters every week.

3. File a GD with the local P.S. where the crime occurred.

4. Initiate a criminal case against him, with assault, conspiracy with your In-Laws, et al.

5. NCR is not enough.

6 Ask for compensation and money back that you paid to your lawyer over the time/years.

7. Defend yourself against countercharges from your assailant. In order to win the case, he may need to paint you in a negative or harmful light. Ready yourself for that, both in terms of your case and in terms of the emotional impact it may have on you.

8. Consult the Rules of Civil Procedure for your area. They will explain the steps for filing suit and the forms you must fill out in order to proceed.

Bar Council of India Useful Links :

1. Rules on standards of professional

2. CONDUCT OF ADVOCATES (including Punishment of advocates for misconduct)

3. DISCIPLINARY PROCEEDINGS, COMPLAINTS, REVISIONS, REVIEWS etc (Complaints against Advocates and Procedure to be followed by Disciplinary Committees of the State Bar Council and the Bar Council of India)




TO: [fill in appropriate governing body]
[fill in appropriate address]

City, State, ZIP
RE: Ethics Violations By [name of attorney]
I hereby lodge an official complaint against [name of attorney] who is licensed in the State of [name of State], and is therefore subject to the [name of State] Office of Disciplinary Counsel.
Nature of the complaint:
[name of attorney] engaged in unethical behavior as detailed below:
[Detail the nature of the complaint. Be succinct and factual, do not enagage in any sarcasm or remarks of a personal nature. Offer to provide documentation or other proof upon request. You should also cite or paste in a copy of the specific guidelines that have been violated, or you can include it below.]
Date of Violation:___________________
Date Violation Discovered if different from above:________________
Other Relevant Information:
[Detail any other relevant information or event(s) here. This is a good place to cite or paste in a copy of the specific guidelines that have been violated, or you can include it above. Delete this section if your complaint is fully explained in the section above.]
I am sure the [name of governing body] will find this issue worthy of investigation, and I look forward to hearing from you as to the disposition of this matter. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you require additional information or have any questions.

Yours Truly,
[Your Name]
[Phone number]

1 comment:

  1. Respected sir.

    I am sanjeev@rudra from Baroda city (Gujarat).And my in-laws and my wife Trapped me with me and my family.
    When my wife Mrs.Sweta Shah has all marry with 2 times. and she and her family all ready a "take a Money from her 2 husbands".
    When they did not "Clear this serious point"
    And she marry with me in TEmple. MOteshwer mahadev,Harni.Baroda. Yrs-20-06-2003.
    And After some time of marrage Her Mother and her sisters are Interfeared in me and my family matters.
    And aftersome times "15-06-2004 the boy borned time.
    Her family persons "Clear the Fact" of her and her mother, ( Her mother is not a Baniya but she is "Bengoli).And her uncle Mr.Ramesh bhi. told the each and every metters of Her and Her mothers " Deception with Her father's Mr.Balubhi G.shah's family members and Sweta's ago Husbands.
    He told me that,
    Sweta's Older Sister Mrs.Deepike M.Shah( Chauhan) husband is in "Police Dept (on that time He is in D'Staff Unit).Gorva.
    Right now. He is in DCP Crime Dept.-Panigate.Baroda.
    And her uncle told each and every deatils. of their Reality .
    After this I just told to my wife Sweta that, U marry with 2 boys?????
    before our marrage ??????????
    After that,.
    Sweta, Her mother, her sisters and Her Brother in-law Mr.Mahesh M.Shah(Chuahan) 'and Sweta's police fried Mr.Nagesh S.Pute 'Lodged a
    "Police "FIR" in 21--11-2004 At Wadi Police Stations.
    And after that yer The Mahesh and Nagesh and sweta and her Mothers
    Missused of Her brother in-law's -police power against me and my Old parents.
    And they lodged many FIR Against me and my family in 8 yrs.
    And they "Harassment by mails. Phone and they missused the police powers.
    This mailed from ETC"suresh patel to my accout
    And threated me that, i leave my home and my old parents. Otherwise they
    harm to me and my family.
    After this I let my lawyer Mr.Pankaj chanjad, and send him mail for his details.
    but, He did not any actions against this and even the
    Court Case (Court Date) he did not come and he did not take my Phone.
    And he did not anything in court (when as per telephonic talk, he told me that
    U go to "Thakkar sir(Juge sir).lal court.Nymandir.Baroda. on dtd"11-7-13.
    And He and his any assistant did not Came on that day.
    So, The Judge sir gave the Next DAte:30-08-13.
    On this matter my brother in law Mr.Mahesh B.Shah :Take a Grudged with me on the year 2006 and He lodged the police fir agiant me - In kidnaping case.

    So, further this "Issue and matters. Actually we don't know, that when can we do ????
    Coz, my FAther is Rted:Sr,Manager In Bank Of Baroda-Mandvi Branch,Baroda. He is yr:79 yr old. and My mother is housed wife.Age:76 yr.
    my Elder brother and his wife live at Por Villaged he is work in Pvt firm.

    So, Old parents and My late sisters kids.leave with us.
    And the "MY wife Sweta and her mother and her brother in-law Mr.Mahesh B.Shah and his Friend MR.Nagesh V.satpute Harassment to us.
    And now. The court matter is running,
    So, We request the my lawyers and we worry but, he is not serious about my case,
    And u can listen the phone (he told that u can;t go to elemoney case date).
    WE are HELPLess persons.I have no JOB. Further my wife and her brother in-laws Obstacles.
    We are A Heartly request to u sir.that kindly help me and my old parents and kindly Guide line us. And save us.