Mr.Rebates

Mr. Rebates

Sunday, October 24, 2010

How to withdraw 498a Without consent of husband (Must read)

 Fate of 498A Woman - Must Read
21 October 2010, 19:23

 

Read entire replys 

http://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/How-to-withdraw-498a-Without-consent-of-husband-26059.asp

Kaveri

clerk Respective Lawyers,
I need your help.. I am married to someone for 3 years, in year 2008 I have filled section 498a on my husband and his parents and 2 brothers. Actually i got carried away with my parents and filled this false cases against them. and now i understand my mistake.. and came to know that my parent's are behind my husband's money. I have filled many other cases like DV and CRPC 125 and divorce also with HMA 24. BUT as he has some substantial  proofs against me and my parents, i am not getting any money from him. actually he is very adamant kind of person.. he is very rich business men.
When my parents have asked for divorce with some 10 Lakhs rupees.. he replied that i will not give you divorce and make your hair white. so my parents have asked him to take me back in his house... he denied that also.. even after when I realised that i have filled false cases, I  have requested him that I know i have filled false cases i apologies for the same, and it's your wish either to take me back or not.. if you want divorce i will not ask you for any kind of money also... but his answer is same......that you will stay alone for you life...
Now after difference with my own parents i am staying alone and working as secretary.. I am feeling very guilty and wants to take back all my cases..
I have lost DV and CRPC 125.. and i am going to take back my divorce also... BUT when I have contacted my lawyer, he said we can't take back section 498a.. as it's criminal case. and charge sheet has been filled by police in 2008 only.
Now being realised what mistake i have made, i don't want him to suffer any more.. either he takes me back or not? is there any way that i can close section 498a ( with 506(2), 323, 294 and 114) Don't know how come police have added all this..
work as secretary in private office. so can't afford much expensive lawyers.
Kindly help me, at least i will  not fill guilty that i have unnecessary troubled my husband. there has to be some provision... because of this cases he is facing problems in going to abroad for his business, so i want him to be free as soon as possible.

Thanks a lot in advance..

21 comments:

  1. DearKaveri,
    a) It takes a very brave person to admit what you have written & I wish you get your peace & happiness & the journey of your life becomes pleasant.
    b) One way is to go to High Court for quashing the FIR. In doing so, legally you are weakening your position (unless it is on a mutually agreed agreement). For that mediation thru High Court is the best option as an MOU will be signed & in future no cases will be filed.
    c) If he wins 498a, remember he will file counter cases against you of malacious prosecution etc & you can get a jail term even.
    d) Even in DV etc which he has won, he can still file a criminal complaint against you in Court & put you in deep trouble.
    e) During the evidence of 498a if you deny your complaint (FIR is not under oath)the case will loose its teeth & the case will finally be over. But you are weakening your legal position for tomorrow & then if he files counters against you you could be in trouble.
    f) MEDIATION IS THE ANSWER.
    Arun 9810187693

    ReplyDelete
  2. What happened to this case as on today

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any updates on this case?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope she burned in hell, bloody law abuser!

    ReplyDelete


  5. Sir,
    My wife agreed for one time settlement, therefore help me if u can provide any performa havings conditions as that of Mine:-

    1. My wife had filed complaints against me in CAW , my office ( Govt. Servant).

    2. She filed 125 in Family Court got exparte order in it , filed 125(3) in Session
    Court , therefore vasooli warrants are issued against me.

    3. She filed DV Case , Section 12 case.

    4. 498a against me in 2015.

    5. I filed Divorce Case in my home town got exparte order in it , she appealed it.

    6. By just withdrawing all ( 125 , DV , 498a cases ) from Session Court is sufficent /
    or Should be Quashed in High Court. ( All cases are in Rajasthan. ) How all cases can be quashed in High Court.

    7. She wants money one time at all.

    8. How money should be given to her one time at all.

    Any other precations if u can suggest.


    Ravi


    can u provide me performa of agreements in which what points
    to be taken for future needs .

    Ravi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for this article because it’s really informative, I love reading your article and I hope that I will read some more about this stuff, it’s really informative and very entertaining. Thanks a lot and have a great day.

    Private Detective in Jaipur

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing this unique information with us. Your post is really awesome. Your blog is really helpful for me..
    organic oil
    organic oil in jaipur
    organic cold pressed oils
    ayurvedic oil store in jaipur

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Sir, Really Its a great Article, Thank you for sharing your valuable information. If Any Legal Isues in Law Firms.
    Please Visit us.
    Best Lawyer in Hyderabad |
    Best Criminal Lawyer in Hyderabad
    Best Divorce Lawyer in Hyderabad
    Best Family Lawyer in Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking for Top, Best & Famous Criminal lawyers in Hyderabad – Secunderabad, Telangana. Mr. Sai Krishna Azad is one of the Top 5 criminal lawyers in Hyderabad, with 13 years of experience as a legal practitioner in High court and all other courts. best criminal lawyer in hyderabad | best lawyers in hyderabad

    ReplyDelete
  10. Are you Looking For the best lawyer in Both telangana and AP states Sai krishna Azad is the top High court Lawyer for more details visit us...... best lawyer in hyderabad | best advocates in hyderabad

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Sir,
    Thank You for your Valuable information.if you have any issuses,Name Change, Divorce Cases, Family Law Cases, Criminal Law Cases, Will(willunama), notary and deeds, adoption problems, violation of the human rights commissions, property problems and much more,please visit us.
    Best Lawyer in Hyderabad |
    Best Advocate in Hyderabad
    Best High Court Lawyer in Hyderabad
    Best Criminal Lawyer in Hyderabad
    Best Divorce Lawyer in Hyderabad
    Best Law Firms in Hyderabad
    Best Corporate Lawyer in Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete
  12. Are you Looking for criminal and divorce cases and any legal cases please contact Sai Krishna Azad ....Best criminal lawyers in hyderabad | famous lawyers in hyderabad

    ReplyDelete
  13. Are you looking for NRI lawyers in Hyderabad Please contact Famous High court Lawyer Sai Krishna Azad .... .best lawyers in hyderabad | nri lawyers in hyderabad Number

    ReplyDelete
  14. Are you looking for the best divorce lawyers in hyderabad please contact High court lawyer Sai Krishna Azad ......best divorce lawyers in hyderabad | best lawyers in hyderabad

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great article, resonated with me from start to finish
    || Law Firms in Hyderabad ||

    ReplyDelete
  16. We provide our services to both states of telangana and andhra pradesh who lives all over india and in other countries. famous lawyers in hyderabad, warangal, vijayawada, guntur, visakhapatnam, delhi.
    visit us.
    Famous Lawyer in Hyderabad |
    Advocates in Hyderabad
    Family lawyer in Hyderabad
    Lawyers in Hyderabad
    Best criminal lawyer in Hyderabad
    Best divorce lawyer in Hyderabad
    Best corporate lawyers in Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete